Image Map

June 5, 2014

My New Hurr(with Palty)

Sorry that this isn't a tutorial :( but this is to share my new hair color and show that you can achieve a nice ombre yourself with palty foam hair dyes! I wanted to ombre my hair because I figured it would be perfect for a lazy person. I mean, no need for dying regrowth? Hello.

I had dark hair for over a year and was pretty done with it. So I colored my hair :)
Specifically in the color hard bleach and creamy caramel and a little bit of some brown color.
I did bleach my hair twice at the ends to achieve an almost platinum blonde color. That way when I put an ash brown over it, it became an ash blonde.


I had a friend help me out to do this and we never did an ombre before even though we always dye each others' hair. I was afraid of it turning out jagged and uneven but the result was a nice gradient!


The process was really watching youtube videos, playing around, and "trial and it'll work". The color(irl) goes from my black roots, to a dark brown, to a light brown... to a honey brown, to an ash blonde :) Lots of colors in a gradual way = SUCCESS IT'S A NICE OMBRE


I do plan to make the ombre go a bit higher in a few months. So if anyone is interested in a tutorial for that do let me know! But for now, this post just seems to be one for me to spam my face. Gosh.

Anyways, I'm hosting a giveaway for circle lenses, so check that out while you're here :)




Take care,

10 comments:

  1. You and your friend did a pretty phenomenal job!! I could never achieve an ombre myself! I'm actually on a no dyeing hair project right now, just because my ends were SO fried by balayaging it last year.
    x
    Phoebe | Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That was the reason why I went dark for over a year too haha Plus, I wanted some change after having colored hair for 7 years :x Balayaging was what we tried to do!! It comes out so much smoother with that technique :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys did a great job with the ombre! guy tang's work makes me want ombre hair but i'm too worried about how it'll turn out T-T

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I can't believe you did this ombre yourself! great job :D loooove it!!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched ALL his videos before doing my hair haha His work is absolutely flawless! It's tricky to get it right, I've seen many attempts that just look two toned :/ Your hair would look gorgeous in an ombre!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't either! I was ridiculously happy when I saw the end result, I was mentally prepared for a failed ombre LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a very lovely and radiant color, suits you so well!!

    恵美より ♥

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis