Image Map

January 18, 2014

ONEE GYARU: Yuria Takeda Inspired

It's been a while since my last tutorial! 

For this one I was very inspired by the onee gyaru look, especially since I came across a few photos of model and producer Yuria Takeda aka Yuria Vodka. She's gorgeous.

So I hope you guys enjoy this pictorial :)




And that completes the look.
I really love how elegant and bold this look is! My favorite part is the red lips I must say 

Here are some final snaps full faced


From my INSTAGRAM @THTCHRISTINA

Let me know your thoughts on this look

and

Have any of you rocked red lips recently?



xx

20 comments:

  1. So lovely. dark mysterious eyes and red lips are perfect on you!!!!

    恵美より ♥

    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the look so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous! i love the red lips too!

    http://tzeyien89.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Yuria! She's such an amazing onee gyaru. She's one of my favourites alongside Sayoko Ozaki :D

    Very good makeup tutorial! Can't wait to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the tutorial, it was very helpfull! Love the finished look! You should do more of these inspired tutorials ^__^
    liveyourdreamsxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so gorgeous and doll like!

    Thanks for the tutorial :)

    x

    Phoebe

    www.eatliveloverepeat.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a really gorgeous cateye!! and the blush is pretty on you :) thanks for taking the time to read the article! I followed you on g+ !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I'm glad you found it helpful :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! It's a bit more of a darker and bold look, but I loveeee it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I feel like I'm killing my red lippies now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yay!! Sayoko is also one of my absolute FAVES. They are gorgeous humans. lol
    Can't wait to SEE you try it :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww I'm happy :) Hope you'll get to use it one day!
    I like doing these but it's time consuming! Will be squeezing more in for sure though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks! When I read that I was thinking, "OH YOU GO GIRL!"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you ^^ Hope you'll get the chance to try it out!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis