Image Map

November 13, 2012

Lens Review: EOS New Adult Brown (Blytheye/J-203)

Hai hai,

This will be a quick review as today is the only day that I will have time to blog this week. I've been busy, busy, busy but I guess it's a nice change of pace compared to a few weeks ago. I have things planned out that I'd like to create posts about but time just doesn't permit me to do so as of now, I'll get around to them all eventually, slowly!




Lens Info:

Manufacturer: Dollyeye (EOS)
Diameter : 14.5mm 
Water Content : 38-42%
Life Span : 1 year
B.C. : 8.6mm

Price: $21.50

BEFORE
AFTER

Color&Design: 
I love love love LOVEEE this design! The color is very dreamy, and the shade is slightly golden. There is a defined black ring and the detailing of this lens is just very different and unique. The lenses are quite opaque but they somehow blend into the eyes as the center of the design breaks into smaller specks. 

Enlargement: 
Diameter: 14.5mm
Not the biggest when it comes to enlargement. But I like them just as they are.

Comfort: 
Quite the average lens in terms of comfort, slight dryness after a while of wearing them but nothing out of the ordinary for me. 


Overall: 
I've had these years back and missed them very much so I was glad to wear them again. They create this look that not many lenses give. In person the lenses create a sultry look to your eyes (of course the effect is more so with makeup). The color and design both work well together and the halo for these lenses is just so pretty :D  


So if you guys like these, they can be found here: 
http://www.lensvillage.com/eos-new-adult-brown-lenses-same-as-blytheye-brown/
And receive a 10% off code for any purchase with the code 10THT



Also, my bangs are in that awkward growing phase and I'm not going to cut them. Attempt-to-grow-out-my-bangs-number-73856198365. I need to touch up my roots as well.. and get a little trim. I have makeup and lash reviews lined up, got myself a new mascara that I'm lovin' too! Will do those posts soon!


Have a nice day everyone!




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is a sponsored review with my own personal thoughts and opinion.
Lenses were sent to me by lensvillage.com for review purposes. 
10% Discount Code: 10THT

53 comments:

  1. Very nice review. Nice it's short and clean! Love the photos too. I always wondered how to take such nice eye colors better without blinding you with flash haha. :)

    I'm your new follower. Love your posts. :) If you, by any chance, would love to follow back, I'd definitely appreciate it. :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855
    http://www.nuffnangx.com/user/hJK222B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw they're very pretty Christina!! I like your little drawn-on lower lashes - cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. another awesome circle lens review Christina <3 these lens are sooo pretttyyyy!! they look really good on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks good on you! Do you have a post of your favourite circle lenses and least favourite? Would love to see the comparisons :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw super cool, I mean I love brown lenses and the color is so obvious <3

    >- www.cominica.net <-

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, such a pretty design. it looks amazing in combination with your natural eyecolor. really like it!

    http://haruhiism00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for brown lenses lately and these look awesome! I might try this soon. <3

    Izumi
    The Dollhouse

    ReplyDelete
  8. These lenses are gorgeous!!! The golden colour is so, so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how these look on you~ They give a very cute, crystal-eyed effect. c:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Amanda :) Aren't they?? They are so sparkly glowy looking LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heehee you love brown lenses don't you~ I like how they are very noticeable :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super pretty! One of a kind if I must say :) And these really don't clash with my dark eye color despite being so vibrant, another point for these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wahaha you should definitely try these! They are super pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aren't they!? My all time fave series! They are vibrant and jewel like yet not too out there :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks :) I like the crystal effect of these, there are many lenses that claim to give you that glistening eye look but these really do it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so pretty!!
    i quite like your lashes too =)

    Annie x
    http://www.whatanniewears.com/en/

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh wow they brighten your eyes very much, so doll like!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this series so much!!! I picked green instead of brown because I was eyeing the I.Fairy Dolly+ Brown since it's bigger. Your thoughts and comparisons?

    ReplyDelete
  19. They look really good on you Christina! I have the ifairy+ in brown and it looks quite the same just a tad bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your eyes look gorgeous~ and your bang are cute don't worry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wish I had your makeup skills! your eye makeup is so pretty <3

    xo
    osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your eyes look massive with this lenses, in a good way :)! Very cute and would be perfect for a night out!

    ReplyDelete
  23. you're always too adorable Christina <3 I love these lenses too! just shows that brown lenses don't always have to be boring. the design is so eye catching and you look stunning in these!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look absolutely gorgeous!! :)
    Followed you!



    Shari

    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  25. these are looking gorgeous on youuu !!! it somehow looks natural to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. whoa...yea it looks a lil bit goldy from afar, I love how it defines your iris and makes it look bigger :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing !! Lovely shade and you are such a beauty !!

    Win 3 beautiful Sarees from Pepperfry !!
    Come back soon to visit my blog : ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looking pretty as always christina :) I think these lenses look really nice on you..good balance between cute and sultry.

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! so gorgeous Christina!! :D I love this lens on you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ahhhh- you get a halo with these??! Luckkyy~. I hardly ever see that.


    And the colour definitely suits you. Plus, as always, your cool, clean makeup only enhances the effect of these lenses.


    Sultry, indeed. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look so cute :)
    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. ..........................I actually gasped when I saw these! STUNNING!!! wow. I'm at a loss for words. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  33. awesome makeup dear! you look so stunning xx



















    Letters To
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such a great post! Thanks for sharing the review!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you and thank you! They are very pretty lenses for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. They do, without making it seem too fake in a way... a unique pair they are!

    ReplyDelete
  37. They are one of the prettiest series if I must say! I'd def go with the I. fairy dolly if you want enlargement, these don't do a great job in that area :(

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you! I saw that review of yours and they look really nice! A good alternative to these :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank you Samantha :) and haha thanks :P I'll try and find a way to deal with the length of them x)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Noooo my makeup is very basic! But thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Haha Thanks! and these actually don't enlarge much but if you are saying that then it's good! haha

    ReplyDelete
  42. *blush* Ohhh stop it~ HAHA Thanks Izzy :) That's right, these definitely show that brown lenses can be vivid and eye catching as well!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thank you! And in a weird way, yes they are!

    ReplyDelete
  44. haha Kind of glowy too right? :p I like that effect!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Yeah, I have really small irises it seems .___. LOL Thank you! and dohh you give me too much credit :D

    ReplyDelete
  46. HAHA oh girrrrl you just make me smile! haha They are very nice lenses :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great tutorial! Lovely as always!

    xoxo Wengie
    www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. i love how light they look on your eyes <3 looking fab as always! ^^

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis