Image Map

November 2, 2012

Lens Review: BarbieDoll 400 Grey

Hey everyone,

Here is the last review of this series, I'm sure you all are bored of seeing these lenses by now haha
And it seems that my workplace allows me to do my nails! *tears of joy*

Anywho, I've caught the cold for about a week but I'm 98% better now, but from the pictures below you'll see that my eyebags are a bit more apparent so it's just a heads up (lol).




Lens Info:
Manufacturer: Dueba
Diameter : 14.5mm 
Degree Available: 0.00 to -10.00
Life Span : 1 year
Price: $19.50


BEFORE
NATURAL LIGHT
FLASH

Color&Design: 
These are significantly darker than the other colors of this series. The grey is noticeable however if you are a few feet away they seem black. You all know by now that these lenses have a swirling design resembling a hurricane pattern with a thick black outer ring.

Enlargement: 
Diameter: 14.5mm
Very enlarging for lenses of this diameter. Super dolly!

Comfort: 
These were a tad bit more drying than the blue and brown lenses of the same series. Nonetheless no complaints :)


Overall: ☆☆
They are too dark for my liking and are pretty much black from afar. However, if you like black lenses but are too afraid that they might be too dark, these could be an option. They are dolly and cute so whoever likes that look may try these out as well ^^


So if you guys like these, they can be found here: 
http://www.lensvillage.com/barbiedoll400-grey-14-5mm/
And receive a 10% off code for any purchase with the code 10THT


.
.
.



Not really an ootd.. because I can't go out yet since I'm still coughing :(
But big comfy sweaters and hot tea are what I'm surrounding myself with! 

So here is a quick snap of a huge sweater I recently bought ^^




Stay safe and warm if you guys are getting to the colder months too!




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is a sponsored review with my own personal thoughts and opinion.
Lenses were sent to me by lensvillage.com for review purposes. 
10% Discount Code: 10THT

44 comments:

  1. GUUUUUURL YOU SO PRETTY
    I love the design of those lens! They look amazing o_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, the design is cool! >w<
    Haha, but you're right; it is pretty dark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayy glad you're feeling better :D love your sweater and another awesome cirlce lens review! you still looking pretty even with eye bags teehee

    riceysupreme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. they do look pretty on you! mm but i wish they were a little lighter maybe :3
    love your lashes too and omg your playlist <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh stop~~ HAHA And yeah It's quite interesting! I usually don't like lenses like this but these are an exception ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeee like a hurricane baby! haha
    They are dark :( But the other two colors were very bright, too bad T^T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Amanda :3
    And haha eye bags are no fun :( But they make your eyes seem bigger apparently! LOL That's why there's a makeup technique to create them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you :) I wish the exact same thing, but oh wells, the search for the perfect grey lenses continue!
    And ohhh I'm happy to hear you like the playlist!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog :) You're so pretty btw! I'm your new follower.

    <3 Emi
    www.silverandlemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look so pretty :) Kind of remind me of my cyclone green lens :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks really cute with that lenses!


    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look cute on you! But I'm not much a fan of the swirly hurricane pattern >_<
    That baggy sweater is really cute! Hope you get better soon~!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They look pretty cool! A lil to fake if you look to close but from a distance they are awesome

    Mooij

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing blog! New follower here, the contacts look great on you! Please check out my blog and follow back if you want :)

    http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. great review! thanks for sharing!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I probably say this every time but.. I LOVE your eye makeup!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. How interesting! I've never seen lenses with that design in them!

    xx
    www.fashionandtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. awww you are always looking so pretty and cute!! you have the perfect eyes for circle lenses and LOVE your eye makeup. the lenses are pretty funky too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't really like this kind of pattern, lol but you look pretty with it! XD

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful!
    This CL are very pretty in you
    I love your blog, and I follow you :D
    Plese, visit my blog too, it's new!
    http://milkynow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Teehee I love it because it's so big! The pictures don't show but there are buttons on the back too :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I remember seeing cyclone lenses! I seriously like the swirl effect they have!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha I don't think these are the most liked pair either tbh ^^'' If it was more subtle, maybe, I still am quite happy with them though :P And thank you, I'm all better and hopping now!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you Samantha!! And I always say you are looking amazing in your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  25. There are several with the swirl pattern but these are more cartoon looking you may say :P

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks Izzy :) And really? The perfect eyes?? Thank youuu haha I don't like my inner eye corners tbh but hearing that makes me happy :P

    ReplyDelete
  27. haha I know x) You prefer different design :P But thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  28. haha a friend of mine said he was "sucked into my eyes" like a hurricane when he saw these LOL And thank you! I am all better now :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. They are very fake looking from up close haha but afar it's quite nice!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow. I love the lenses *.* wish to have one :)

    Follow your blog <3 great stuffs.

    Let's be friends shall we?
    http://ishiramos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. you look super gorgeous!
    and your eyes are pretty! ♥
    your eyelashes below your eyes, is it mascara or fake eyelashes?
    >.< cuteee



    rubyandrosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. love it!! I love ur shirt! And you so pretty :DDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks ^^ Left a comment on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you! And I'm wearing both mascara and lower lashes in these photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful eyes with a beautiful contact lens! Very pretty!

    xoxo Wengie,
    www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Looks pretty!


    xoxo Wengie
    www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. The design looks awesome! and so are you " 3 "

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis