It's been a long time since I last made a makeup tutorial. I was supposed to figure out how to use these lashes (reviewed here) a long time ago and said with those lashes, it's either "go big or go home" haha So I thought that a heavier eye makeup look would suit the lashes a lot better!
So the one whom I took inspiration from for this tutorial is Sayoko Ozaki:
I think she is absolutely GORGEOUS.
I apologize ahead of time since this is just inspired by her and not a tutorial for her actual look.
Sayoko was chosen for inspiration because she sports the elongated cat eye look, and these lashes are long and angled to make one's eyes appear longer.
So let's get to it!
1. apply a shimmer brown color in the area shown (entire lid and above the inner corner)
2. add a darker shade of brown to the area below your crease
3. darken the lash line using a darker brown or black
4. blend the eye shadows
5. apply the darkest shade to below your lash line
6. line your top eyelid close to the lash line
7. create the outline for a long wing
8. fill in the wing
9. line the lower lash line and smoke it out with a dark eye shadow
10. apply mascara to top and bottom lashes, focus more on bottom lashes
11. apply long wispy upper lashes
12. apply lower lashes
13. highlight brow bone and add any finishing touches
Eye Shadow - BH Cosmetics 88 color palette Matte & Too Faced Smokey Eye Collection
Eyeliner - Maybelline Eye Studio Gel liner
Mascara - Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara
Top: After-Bright Long-Short Luxuriant Eyelashes
Bottom: Dolly Wink Eyelashes No. 5 Real Nude
Puffy 3 Tones Brown (review)
haha I was in my pj's when I did this so excuse the background and what I was wearing ^^''
Okie~ So I'm seriously contemplating on whether or not I should try and make video tutorials as I have a new camera. I know there are people out there who prefer picture tutorials but... I don't know >.< I would like to try it out though, it seems fun!
I hope you guys liked this tutorial, let me know your thoughts ^^