Image Map

October 23, 2012

Lens Review: BarbieDoll400 Brown

Hey everyone!

I've been having a hectic week so I wasn't able to review these until now. I've been busy and my schedule is unstable grrr >> But hopefully it will settle down soon! Here is the review:

Who here is anti-duck-lips? haha
Lens Info:
Manufacturer: Dueba
Under the label of DollyEye
Diameter : 14.5mm 
Water Content : 38~62%
Life Span : 1 year

Price: $19.50


BEFORE
AFTER


Color&Design: 
As you all can see, these lenses are two toned. The inner color is a cooler shade of brown which is borderline yellow. The outside has a black solid ring which gradually swirls towards the center, like a hurricane.

Enlargement: 
Diameter: 14.5mm
Do they look like 14.5mm lenses? I say no, because they enlarge a lot for such a size!

Comfort:  

I am very pleased with the lenses from this series so far, like the blue ones, I have experienced no discomfort with these lenses.


Overall: 
Once again, I will say that I usually steer away from lenses with this design, I don't know why but I do :/ However, I must admit that I am really loving this series. They are bold yet not too out there, the color is balanced between the two tones and these brown ones are something I would wear for an everyday look (which I will!). 


Final Face Spam!

Link to lenses: 
Receive a 10% off code for any purchase with the code 10THT





Yurp, so I have been dying to do my nails... *sob* And plan to do a tutorial for a fall inspired one. But I need to make sure my dentist allows me to paint my nails or not as I have just started working in that office haha (ohhh the pain for a nail polish lover in the dental field T^T)





- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is a sponsored review with my own personal thoughts and opinion.
Lenses were sent to me by lensvillage.com for review purposes. 
10% Discount Code: 10THT

24 comments:

  1. From a distance like the first pic they are fairly natural. But in the closeups I didn't realize it was gonna be such a striking pattern. I still like the colour on you..you wear them well and they don't look freakishly large as you already have big eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color with your hair! The lenses are a little too crazy for me but you do pull them off really well!Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute lens review your eyes looks really vute and i think don´t looks so unnatural.


    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the way you did your make-up for the lenses! >u< It really shows off the lenses~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very bold and pretty on you!! =) Love the way you did the eyeliner flick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your eyes look amazing! I wish I could do my makeup like that :) Thanks for the sweet comments <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. they look great on you !

    http://modexnoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the design! They look great with your make up too

    ReplyDelete
  9. the look really nice! They give great enlargement and I love how golden the color is :)

    http://makebelievemaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dont really like the pattern, but you lookk preetttyyyyy. I love your new hair color btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's what I like about these! There is quite a good balance in the design and color to achieve that! And I was surprised about the enlargement! But I think I'm getting used to larger lenses on me now haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks! I've been into the golden/yellow tones recently :P And D'awww You have a few crazy lenses that you rock as well ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you ^^ They aren't as unnatural as I expected!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you :) It's quite simple actually but the lenses enhance it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you! And I did my eyeliner slightlyyy different, good eye! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you :) And the makeup is reallyyyy simple! Just eyeliner and lashes to be exact! haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks! The makeup is just eyeliner, and lashes all the wayy~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Exactly! I love the golden tone to this lens, that's the lens color I've been obsessing over recently :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha thank you! I usually don't like these kinds of patterns either :/ But I like these lenses! And thanks~ I love the colors you had in your hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha~ You make it sound like it's really easy. xD Regardless, I love this look on you! c:

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOAH! That pattern is kinda of hypnotizing! @_@ ahaha very pretty as always!


    riceysupreme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is really pretty and the color is lovely in your eyes too!!


    xoxo Wengie

    www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cuteee girl <3 anything suits you!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis