Image Map

September 13, 2012

*Sponsored* Tattoo Stockings//Nylons

Hallo :3

How many of you have heard of tattoo stockings!? I haven't! lol

Until I was contacted by Trinity Styles that is.. They kindly sent me a pair in the style vertical cursive print. I have seen some people wearing them but I thought "wow those are cool tattoos" not knowing they were actually nylons at first =.= But when I did find out I thought that it was a very cool idea, I mean, tattoos without the need for needles! haha

TATTOO STOCKINGS
(click above for link to product)



When I received these I had no idea how to wear them, I personally really like the starry print ones but I had to work with what I got! So here are some full shots I was able to take:

These also have some more vertical cursive writing on the calf of my left leg.

Close up:

Pros&Cons
The quality of these are very good and the stretch of them are amazing. I could tug and pull on them without being anxious about tearing them (you fellow ladies with long nails must know what I mean!). 

Okay, so if you paid attention to what the the words say... it's Engrish D: 
That is the only downfall to these and I was SAO SAD. Really :(

But aside from that the stockings are absolutely awesome and I love the idea of tattoo stockings! 

You can view all their other styles here:


my fave designs:


If any of you are interested in any item from trinitystyles.net, they have provided me a code for
5% off + a free accessory for my readers: CHRISTINA




So what are your thoughts about tattoo stockings?
leave your comments and thoughts below~





I'll be back with red lenses to review >:D


20 comments:

  1. Hi!! looks so pretty, I really would like to have ones like these!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the alice in wonderland bunny ones! And the knee heart ones!It stinks that they aren't in correct English though :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the bunny the best! It's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've always wanted a pair of these! might just go buy one thanks to this post x]

    http://vodka-latte.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with you, stockings with stars are the cutest =)


    http://anya-jang.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been dying for these but they never fit me because my legs are long :( maybe i'll try these! thanks babe <3333

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bunny one is so cute! Yeah.. Engrish totally threw me off the bridge =.= LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh yay! This post was useful! LOL They have cute ones on the site, just don't get any Engrish ones haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. *high five* "great minds think alike": ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. :O Oohhhh Monica, how I wish I could say something like that! haha But hopefully you can find ones that are long enough! Or ones that only go up to your thigh if there are any.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just bought similar looking tights in Shibuya! You should definitely come out to Japan when you get the chance :)


    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @samantha_mariko

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE THIS NEW TREND!!! Wah, I can't wait till it fully hits~ It's so cute, although it's quite pricey (even on eBay!). I like how you co-ordinated your outfit for these stockings ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh nice! I bet they have waaay more styles over there than here!! I am so going to Japan! Planning a trip soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha SAMEEEE! Hopefully when it fully hits, it will be somewhat more affordable then :( But rock it before anyone else does :P
    And thank you! It was unfortunate that I couldn't get any decent full outfit shots though T^T

    ReplyDelete
  15. naww very cute stockings dear!! i have bought alot of them too > 3 < stil need to make pictures of it ahh = ="

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the tattoo stockings trend, but I think I will stay away from the word ones. I really love the stars though!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you :) Oh you did? I'll see them in your posts soon then! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAHA yes, do stay away from word ones O.O the star ones are so pretty and have different patterns!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis