Image Map

September 6, 2012

Lens Review: Puffy 3 Tones Violet

Hey guys! So I'm back from Cali!!! I had fun :) Took plenty of photos, ate a lot and gained weight... LOL I am planing to post regularly about diet and fitness again since I've gone off track T^T

Anywho~ here is another lens review and they are the Puffy 3 tones in violet!
Previous reviews are here: Grey, BrownBlueGreen


(click HERE for link to lens)



Lens Detail:
Lens Info:

Origin: South Korea
Diameter: 14.5 mm

Base Curve: 8.6mm
Duration: 1 year disposable
Power Available: 0.00 to -10.00

Natural Light
Indoor
 Flash


Color&Design:  
The color is a very pretty shade of purple. The violet is a lighter color and if I had to describe it in another way, I might just call it a "baby-violet" if that makes sense. The design and color causes the lenses to stand out but these aren't too over the top, though they are more on the dramatic side.

Enlargement: 
Diameter: 14.5mm
These are a good enlargement size yet aren't too enlarging either since they are 14.5mm.

Comfort: .5 
They did dry my eyes out more quickly than the other puffy lenses I've owned. But nothing bothered me aside from that. Also, comfort differs for each pair and it varies depending on each individual.
Overall:  
Though they are pretty, they aren't easy to pull off for me personally and I wouldn't be wearing them all that often. I NEED to wear falsies with these lenses (puffy series in general) and I do not wear lashes daily. Overall though, they are indeed a very pretty lens color.

Full Face:
I actually took some photos on separate days, thus the different looks.


The top two photos.. I've cut my bangs again! Just today actually!
But I by accident made them a bit more blunt than I wanted :X I'll wait a bit then thin them out a bit :P  

Also, The makeup look I used for this review (in the lighting photos) is actually me testing out a look for a tutorial using lashes that I promised a tutorial on! I'll be working on that one soon :) Hope you guys will like it!



Be back next post ^^





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a sponsored review with my own personal thoughts and opnions.
Lenses were sent to me by lensvillage.com for review purposes. 
10% discount code: 10THT

27 comments:

  1. Wow it made your eyes looks super huge! Glad you had fun in Cali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is super pretty!I'm not really crazy about purple lenses but these are a really nice color. And those lashes are dramatic and awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! i think i just ordered these lenses (not sure) haha they look almost blue without the flash :)
    hope you check out my blog :)~Jillhttp://lipstixtraces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so pretty. xD We overlap in lenses so much! I still have these as well to review haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, you look so pretty! I just started wearing a similar pair to these lenses. Hehe, luckily mine seem a little less vibrant, and are a smaller diameter so I've been wearing the bare minimum of makeup~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, those look so cool! I like the color and how they're not too out there. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had fun in Cali!

    Great review~ I tried the pinks and absoultely love them.

    You look really cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why yes I did!! ^^
    And I think these lenses in pink are super popular! I haven't tried them yet though :P
    And thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  9. They aren't! That's a good thing if you want to wear it out more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dawww thanks :3 haha A less vibrant one is good, especially if you plan on wearing them daily!

    ReplyDelete
  11. *nod nod* that's awesome how we tend to get the same lenses! haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh really? :D It's a nice violet shade, not truly purple, so I can see how they'd look blue :O haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not purple crazy either (lenses anyways haha) and I agree, I like this kind of shade better than what most violet circle lenses appear as. And These lashes are DRA-MA-TIC. that's all I can say about them x)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha they did look HUUUUGEEE! LOL thanks :) I had fun, you didn't goooo >:[

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cool review... A few days ago I received from the same series but anciosa by blue stoy try them.


    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh cool! Same series but that? I'll look for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love 14.5mm diameter lens :D , the lens looks super pretty on you

    ReplyDelete
  18. i want to get purple lenses haha, these are acutally really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes mee too! They are a good size ^^
    Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like these! They are one of two violet lenses I actually really like :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stina you have really beautiful eyes..no homo :) your blog is really cool!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stina you have really beautiful eyes..no homo :) your blog is really cool!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  23. waa these purple lenses look good on you too! * ^* its so similair as mine xD but meh i do think that mine is just as big as the one that you have .__.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis