Image Map

September 26, 2012

Colorful Circle: Store + 3 Circle Lens Reviews

Hey everyone!

So a while ago (quite long ago actually :X) I received 3 pairs of lenses from Colorful Circle, a store from Korea that sells Korean cosmetics as well as circle lenses ^^ So I will be reviewing all three in this post here. The three colors I received were brown, green and grey.


(for store photos of these lenses click the above link)


Lens Info:

Manufacturer: GEO Medical
Domestic circle lens made in Korea

Diameter : 14.0mm 

Grapic's DIA : 13.60mm
Base Curve : 8.60mm
Water Content : 38~62%
Lens' Lifetime : 6-8 month after opening

Price: $17.50
(originally $35.00, currently 50% off)

BROWN:

GREEN:

Color&Design: 
These are another series which are natural! The color gives for the browns are more of a hazel color and the 3 tones create a nice design that aids in it being natural. The design is very much like the many 3 toned lenses by GEO however, I still do like the subtle starburt design in the center which is of a lighter color. They resemble the EOS gothic series, just not as enlarging.

Enlargement: 
Diameter: 14.0mm
I always go on and on about how I prefer smaller diameters, however, for these lenses, I do wish they were slightly larger as the design is already subtle. 

Comfort:  
The comfort level for these lenses are great! I didn't feel them one bit and I experienced barely any dryness while wearing them :)


Overall: 
I really think these are more for those who absolutely prefer natural lenses. I do like natural lenses but if they were more enlarging or vibrant I'd love them more. I was actually expecting them to be a lot more vibrant so I was disappointed :( However, the are perfect for every day use since these suit the casual everyday (natural) look. I didn't receive these in prescription though T^T







(for store photos of these lenses click the above link)
Lens Info:
Manufacturer: Neo Vision
Domestic circle lens made in Korea
Diameter : 14.0mm 
Grapic's DIA : 13.60mm
Base Curve : 8.60mm
Water Content : 38~62%
Lens' Lifetime : 6-8 month after opening

Price: $17.50
(originally $35.00, currently 50% off)


Color&Design: 
Subtle grey lenses with a brown ring rather than a black one. These are another SUPER natural pair of lenses and I actually don't mind how subtle they are! I think in my collection of circle lenses, these are the most natural!

Enlargement: 
Diameter: 14.0mm
Although these are also labelled as 14.0mm they enlarge A LOT more than the other two! I sometimes even doubt the label tbh. However~ I think these are the perfect size :3

Comfort:  
The comfort for these lenses is also very good. These are from NEO Vision though, and from the lenses I have tried from this brand in the past, I haven't had a problem with them.


Overall: 
I want to say it again, but these are the most natural lenses I have owned! The enlargement is great, there is a good balance between all the factors for these lenses and I like them very, very much. They beat all me other natural lenses! Mwahaha Sadly though... these are also not in prescription TT^TT 

If anyone knows where these lenses are in prescription give me a shout!



STORE REVIEW



Communication & Staff:
I received replies very quickly. The staff was very polite, pleasant and overall the feeling I received was very personal and kind :)

Shipping:
The package came in quickly as they sent it out immediately from Korea. When they sent the package, they emailed me along with a tracking code and photos of the package and the items!
* They offer worldwide shipping

Packaging:
One thing I must say about Colorful Circle - they package their items with utmost care. Below you will see a photo with the amount of bubble wrap they used! haha Along with the lenses they sent cases and even included a little traveling case for circle lenses, which is very cute ^^ In the package I also received a Neo Vision card and an instruction/lens care slip. It's legit Korean! (lol)




What are your opinions on these lenses?

I have been into natural lenses a lot more these past few weeks however, I anticipated a bit more from the babieye lenses. If they were in prescription I would've been happy! But as they weren't I was sad :( Also, for those of you who do not need the aid of contacts and glasses... >.<


Be back with belated mag scans soon!




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a sponsored review with my own personal thoughts and opnions.
Lenses were sent to me by colorfulcircle.com for review purposes. 

23 comments:

  1. i like the green ones the best! wow although they say 14mm i swear they're bigger as well! your eyes look so big :3

    http://vodka-latte.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that these lens are more natural looking! it's cool that they used that much bubble wrap so you know that it won't get smashed a long the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! You look nice too... I like your contact lenses you've purchase. Specially the grey color.
    Following you now.. ;)hope you'll follow back. Thank you!
    Kisses from VV!!www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty Christina!!
    Really enjoyed this post because I like natural lenses and all three of the lenses you reviewed have natural designs ^^I like the Ashley grey ones the best but it's such a shame they only come in plano! I hate it when I look for lenses, find a design I'm really interested in only to find they don't have them in prescriptions :'D

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaaahhhh soooo you're so pretty and the lenses looks awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NIce review! I really like the browns on you :) I have to review the berryholic aqua's :) Hoping they turn out as nice as yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the brown ones on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow these 3 tone series look really nice~ I've tried geo medical and they're pretty decent. I really like how the first brown lenses look on you~ super cute! ^_^

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a pretty girl *Q* those lenses suit you very much, i especially like that they don't look to fake.. :'3
    ♥ shushu-blog.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous eyes :) It looks good on you. Green is perfect! <3


    xoxo
    Yesha
    http://alldolled-up.info

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you look beautiful my Dear~
    You always look gorgeous with natural lenses, I agree with you the Ashley Grey's enlargement looks huge than the other 2 and it looks like 15mm lens! Pretty~ <3
    Sad that they are not in prescriptions, I want with prescriptions too. >_<



    Love their packaging with utmost care ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh these are cute! i've never seen these series before! but i like the green one on you best! :))) lovin' the GD bg music btw :3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha they have a slight enlargement compared to the larger ones! But if you see the the difference they make then that's a good thing :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. They had SO MUCH bubble wrap! I loved it x) And these are super natural, more so than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  15. d'awww thanks :3 I guess this review is good for those who prefer natural lenses then! yay! haha
    Yes I know!! It's so sad when you like a pair only to find out they don't come with power T^T

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the color the brown one gives :) And hopefully yours turn up as an aqua color! I haven't seen too many aqua lenses but they are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks :3 Yes, these are very natural lenses!

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you ^^ They do look 15mm don't they!? I didn't think they were 14.0 at all O.o

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't seen these either, not a lot of stores carry them I'm guessing :/
    And yes yes~ GD alllll the way baby ;D

    ReplyDelete
  20. every lens looks absolutely gorgeous and natural on you <3 me envy!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis