Image Map

August 20, 2012

Review: Puffy 3 Tones Green

Hey everyone!

This is another review for the Puffy 3 Tones lenses, this time it's for the green ones! And actually, I chose to review this color specifically because... I dyed my hair! dundundun haha


I LOVE my hair color!! But unfortunately.. I won't be able to keep it T^T
Many of these photos are taken with my new camera btw :3

(click HERE for link to lens)
Lens Detail:

Lens Info:

Origin: South Korea

Diameter: 14.5 mm

Base Curve: 8.6mm
Duration: 1 year disposable
Power Available: 0.00 to -10.00

Natural Light
Indoor
 Flash


Color&Design: 
Once again, these are a very bright and vibrant pair of lenses! However, I'd say these are more subtle than the Puffy Blues (review HERE) so they are more wearable for someone like myself. There are three colors to these lenses, hence the "three tones", so there is more of a gradation to the center of the eye. I didn't mention this for the other puffy lens review but these lenses actually have a very subtle ring around the edges, this one has a slight brown one. I think they make a bit more realistic looking.


Enlargement: 
Diameter: 14.5mm
A good enlargement for 14.5 lenses. Perfect for me personally. But because I have to think in an unbiased way, these receive 4 stars :P

Comfort:  
At first I did feel them in my eyes (the edges of the lens). After a while though, they slowly got more comfy. They are just like most lenses in terms of the length of time it takes for my eyes to feel dry. 


Overall: 
The comfort part didn't bother me much at all and I'd say these are very nice lenses. I'd even wear these out with lighter makeup since they aren't TOO bright and out there. The shade of green is very pretty and I love the way it looks with my hair color ^^ (which is an ashy/copper/brown with slightly blonde highlights and peekaboos.. LOL)

Full Face:

Sorry for the full face overload, I took a gazillion pics with this hair color while I could haha

So yeah, I dyed my hair two days ago with Palty. I will be more specific about how I did it, the process and such later because I actually am putting another color over it so it's not done yet! Well actually, it was... but it's a bit light for some people's liking >> 

So I think I will be a good girl and darken it a tad bit *sad* Oh well, it will fade again into a lighter color anyways :P







Let me know what you think of the lenses and my hair color! 

Tata for now!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a sponsored review.
Lenses were sent to me by lensvillage.com for review purposes.
10% discount code: 10THT

49 comments:

  1. I sign in to blogger and dun dun! See your pretty face and instantly notice the beautiful lenses you're sporting. I really love these on you and they suit your new hair color. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Why thank you~ I love my hair too T^T But it's going to get A LOT darker *sigh* camho while it lasts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair colour is gorgeous! im hoping to dye mine like a light brown before i start college again soon!
    Krissy xoxo ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! and I hope you get the shade you like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh noo!I really like your hair like that!:(It looks so light and prettyyyy. The lenses are pretty too. Seriously, they are such a pretty emerald green color! They pair up really nicely with your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha thanks for liking it! But I darkened it already T^T I think these are the best green lenses I've owned! Love them so much with the bright hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely loveeee your hair and circle len! do you mind telling which hair dye you use to achieve your color? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I used Palty's creamy caramel. I will do a review and post on how I did my highlights too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lenses are such a pretty colour :)
    And they match well with your new hair colour! Why are you dyeing it back? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow these are really pretty! They go so well with your brown hair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! I love the

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I love how naturally the lenses look! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Christinaaaa!! Lovin the new hair color and the green lens look spectacular on you! :-) You should sport this combo often! I'm inlove with your new look!! Haha <3 And I miss you >w<

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your new hair colour! It looks great with the green lenses ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute new hair!

    http://vodka-latte.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. your new hair looks great! I'm envious of how healthy and soft it looks haha. the green lens look pretty on you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your hair looks awesome! :) It suits you very very well~~
    These lenses are really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, the new hair colour looks awesome! Ahh, it's a pity to dye over it :(
    The lenses are a really pretty green! They do look like they can be worn with heavy or lighter make up.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the new look, the green Puffys look so great with your new hair colour (which looks so firey!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. pretty!! it looks gorgeous on you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. They are! They are! and yes they do! haha
    I dyed it dark again because my parents were NOT pleased with the color, they think Asians should stick to darker colors :(

    ReplyDelete
  22. I thought the same too! I like the a loooot! :3

    ReplyDelete
  23. They are surprisingly "natural" yet vibrant.. my kind of lenses B)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Marion~ Thank you, thank you! I really liked this combo too! But I had to darken my hair ;A; It will fade again though.. kekeke Aww! I miss your comments too! Imma hop over to your blog NOW :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you ^^ I liked the green with this hair as well!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks Izzy! It may look soft, but after bleach and dye it wasn't all that great :( So I lathered a whole whack of conditioner! haha

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks ^^ They are super pretty! I will wear them often!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks :) And yeah.. a pity T^T But it's ok, it will fade haha
    That's what I love about these! I like lenses that are bright, but ones that can also be worn casually.. these are it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you Anna :) Oh, firey is the right word to describe my hair! haha

    ReplyDelete
  30. pretty :) hehe i love your hair ^.^, lens looks awesome too and wow they are bright hehe

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the color of your hair with your green contacts! You look like you can be part of AKB48! <3

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow these look amazing on you! I've tried this lens in purple before and it kinda made me look freaky xD

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks ^^ They are bright but very pretty! Not too over the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks!! and LOL you are funnay, I wish! haha

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you! I have the purples :X But unopened! I hope it's not too freaky looking haha

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love green lenses! Looks good on you! I think I look best in green and brown lens the others make me look like alien. Ahahaha! :p. And I think you look great in the light brown hair don't have to darken it! Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow those lenses go so well with your new hair colour!!I'm sure I've said it once but I'm gonna say it again....you hair seriously just gets more and more awesome each time I see your pictures!! Which Palty dye did you use? I LOVE the colour!! Too bad you have to dye it again though >__<

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oohhh lala~ Green looks stunning on you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like green colored lenses too! But I haven't found many that I actually liked :( These are a good one though so yay! Pshhh I'm sure you'd look pretty and cute in any colored lenses! Also, thank you ^^ But I darkened it already T^T

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks a lot!! My bangs finally grew out to a length I like so thanks for saying that! haha
    I used Palty Creamy caramel and for highlights I used their hard bleach box :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. The one time I think I have my favourite lens on you down you go ahead and do this. What gives?! I LOVE this on you. You are so sultry here! haha it goes SO well with your new hair colour actually. Great timing!

    ReplyDelete
  42. haha THANK YOUUUU! I think hair color really made the difference in how these lenses look overall! Unfortunately I colored my hair darker already T^T

    ReplyDelete
  43. Ahh i miss these lenses ,__, want to buy them again, but dont want to spend money = =
    and these look fab and natural on you hun ~ and love the hair too!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis