Image Map

July 31, 2012

Ebay Finds: Bags x Canvas Backpacks

I don't know how many of you love Ebay, but I LOVE Ebay!! haha

I often search for things on there and for a while now, I have been searching for bags like this:
source

These backpacks are known as canvas backpacks and I think they are absolutely adorable!!
I am obsessed with florals right now so canvas bags + floral print = :F WANT! haha

But.. If I think realistically, I found that if I do get myself a floral bag, it would be hard to match it with my outfits.. So instead, I'll end up with something other than printed bags huhuhu TT

So here are just some finds on Ebay:

I think this one is what I will most likely end up with.
Especially since I can wear it two ways!

Link to Bag
The next one, there is also white, but I can't seem to get the url for that:
This one.. is SO CUTE. But as I said, I don't think I'm ending up with a floral backpack.
Link to Bag
A second choice of mine:
Link to Bag

Hmm, so that's it, a useless post LOL
I'm still contemplating on what I should get.. buu :C

Oh, and I forgot to mention, but I got myself a Nikon d5100 recently :3 I'll do a whole post on my new love ^^ Plus I went to the Vietnam fireworks on Saturday and tried to take some good shots. Let's just say my goal was to take at least one pro shot of the display haha ^^''

22 comments:

  1. Ooh, I've been thinking about getting one of these for a while now. You've made me want to raid ebay haha. I think I might just do that ^_^

    I think the last one is my favourite choice! I'll have to see if I can go find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha raid it all day long~ The link for the last one is under the photo of the white bag of the same style. I looked through all of them and these are the cheapest ones too LOL yurp B)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, thanks ^_^ I just was on it for the past hour and watched like 20 things D: now I need to decide which to buy first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I super love the second one which you can wear two ways. The only problem with buying purses on ebay is most of the time... they're shitty quality. I've bought so many and they just can't handle my texts. Had an awkward moment where my purse handle actually broke apart and I had to carry all my books around campus instead once.. ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D Your choice in bags is adorable. I carry a similar canvas bag to uni with me, it's just big enough to hold everything I need to study haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeahhh I think I might end up getting that. And it sucks about that.. Ebay doesn't promise quality at all. I'd like to give a shot anyways haha And mahn that must have sucked! If it makes you feel better.. I had a girl step on my heels before and the strap that held the heels on ripped.. So I walked all gimped all the way home :( LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I have been wanting one for the longest time now and it looks so adorable! The design and structure of them seem nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the two-way bag, it looks awesome, LOL *o* but it's your choice dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love the last one! I think I should get one for myself in white or pink :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the floral ones <3 So adorable
    I'm addicted to E bay too recently ^ ^


    xoxo
    Yesha
    http://alldolled-up.info

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love those bags T_T

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I'm going to get that one kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh the pink would pop out a lot! I like the design of it too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha same.. But I can't have them all TT so one it is :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hurray for new camera!
    Have fun with it c:
    I need a new backpack
    as well..

    xx
    http://icepandora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Um... If I were in your place I'll take the second. 2 ways to take it so... Really interesting xD
    If not, love all your choices

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks :) I will take pictures as much as I can!
    And I ended up buying the second one :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. ... Well... I got it! haha It was the one I leaned towards the most too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh god... THAT'S HAPPENED TO ME TOO. lmaooooo I was walking around campus and my heel broke... luckily I met up with a friend who kept "purse slippers" on hand. ><

    ReplyDelete
  20. you really have a great sense of style! i love all the bakpacks you picked ^-^ it's funny, i've been looking for one as well, i might be checking on ebay for those ;D
    Love * Monstros no Armário

    ReplyDelete
  21. hanks! haha Ebay has a lot of cute ones, but we don't know the quality, hopefully the one I got is decent :X

    ReplyDelete
  22. i searched for some on ebay as you told me and guess what! i just got a new brand backpack! thank you so much for the tip ;D *

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis