Image Map

June 11, 2012

Tutorial: Ulzzang Park Yong Hee *Inspired*

Hello ^^

Today was a day off of classes for me, the teachers decided it was fair for the students to have a one day break as this week will have two clinical exam days. One exam day goes on for 10 hours... So I am so happy I had today off.

But I wanted to take the opportunity to create a tutorial for an ulzzang whom I really admire, Park Yong Hee. I looove the darker eye looks, and at first I wanted to do a visual kei inspired tutorial, maybe I'll do that later on though. Also, I think Park Yong Hee is HOT. Lol

Final Look:


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Products Used:
BH Cosmetics 88 Color Palette
Vasanti Mascara
Drugstore Pencil Liner
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner
Lenses: New Adult Grey



So that's the inspired tutorial for her eye makeup ^^
And as you can see, I got my hair cut! BUT.. I will make another post on that because in these photos, I styled them like mad and they actually do not look like this normally. 

A bad hair cut experience, really :(


Some more photos I snapped for this look:


Let me know what you think ^^
Hope you liked this tutorial!

4 comments:

  1. Ahh I always love your tutorials ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
    wish I could make my wings as clean as yours lol what kind of brush do you use? I keep using the one provided along with the Maybelline cream eyeliner, but it's hard to get it to a sharp point for me >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Mina! I use the brush provided with the gel liner as well. But I always drag out the liner so that I can get a crisp end :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your hair...more specifically, your bangs o___o I love how they kinda crisscross :) beautiful look again xD

    http://reflectionsofafox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) It was quite difficult to get my bangs like that!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis