Image Map

May 2, 2012

TUTORIAL: Dramatic CatEyes

Hi hi ^^


I have completed putting together the tutorial for the dramatic cat-eye makeup look!
Hopefully it is easy enough to understand and follow.
Preview picture

TUTORIAL:

Note: I already had my everyday eye makeup on prior to taking photos for this tutorial. Thus, the already curled lashes with mascara :P  


Products used:
NYX Super Skinny Felt Marker
Drugstore pencil liner
BHcosmetics 88 color palette
Clinique quad palatte(shimmery beige color)
Covergirl LashBlast mascara
Random Asian brand lashes that I had cut in half

Final Look Full Faced:

After doing the eye makeup, I finished off the entire look with redish lips and a bronzer for my cheeks instead of my usual pink blush.

And YUS. I am wearing the I. Fairy Tofi Gold Lenses in these photos!! 
Will be reviewing them super soon! I just want to get a better feel of them before writing up a review ^^

So that concludes the tutorial.
Let me know your thoughts and opinions by commenting~

2 comments:

  1. My gosh >< your eye shape is so perfect.

    This look is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Thank you ^^ I hope you could try out this look too~

      Delete

ShareThis