Image Map

May 16, 2012

Heated Eyelash Curler Review + Cracked My New Phone D:

Hello, hello :)

Clinical exams will be going on for the next month so I will be suuuuper busy and stressed. I have also been eating not so well *COUGH* chips *COUGH* something I haven't eaten in a long time. oh noooo T^T haha

But I will relieve my stress through exercise and the nightmarket LOL so I should be fine~ Also, I will continue to post up circle lens reviews, so my blog won't be too dead during my stressful weeks to come.

Heated Eyelash Curler
I purchased a heated eyelash curler off of Ebay from a while ago and finally will be doing a review on it. I wanted to try a heated one only because I really dislike the process of having to re-curl my lashes after applying mascara. Also, when you re-curl... they get all clumpy :( It's hard to get nice separated lashes!

But I gotta admit, I am quite satisfied with my eyelash curler, I've gotten used to it and my lashes are a lot nicer even after re-curling it than before.

However, from time to time, when I am on the go or just feel like using a heated curler, I use it which, tbh, is just about never :X


With the cap on:



The white indicator (above) on the back becomes more opaque as it gets hotter.
taking it apart~
BEFORE:
AFTER:

I'd say these curl really naturally. TOO naturally. I think they work really well for the bottom lashes though!

PROCESS:
1. I curl at the base, leaving it there for a few seconds then 2. I slowly move up, rotating the curler slightly so the lashes won't be stick straight.

LIKES:
great for bottom lashes
not too hot, but enough for the curls to last all day
easy to use

DISLIKES:
too time consuming
curls too naturally
needs batteries

This heated curler is not hot at all, it was cheap and well, not the best. There are more professional ones out there that work very well and nicely, but like I said, I'm happy with the classic curlers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And about my phone, I got a new one recently(LG c800g aka Eclipse) as I went for a new plan and company... But this baby just had to fall onto ceramic tiles while I was eating dinner at my aunts house with 4 children running around :(

I will be getting it repaired this weekend. Thank goodness only the glass screen was cracked and the touch screen wasn't affected.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


To end this post, I was asked to do a cat pose before. I thought might as well share it here :P
So there are two photos of me attempting a cat pose! ...whatever that is anymore =.=
 I need to draw on whiskers, ears and a nose for it to be complete right? haaa
Done and done! Only on this blog would I dare do this. LOL

*hides in embarrassment*

Although I take photos in cutsey wootsy poses from time to time, I really DO NOT do them in real life haha It gives me the chills when I act overly cute (lol).

Yep! So that's this post, sad for my phone and I hope it gets fixed ASAP!
Have a Gooo~d day everyone ^^

2 comments:

  1. I bought this heated eyelash curler after seeing your review!
    I was pretty satisfied with them :) especially good for my bottom lashes


    In the bottom pictures, are you wearing the princess mimi almond browns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I'm glad you are satisfied with them! I agree with them doing a good job for lower lashes :)
    And that's right, I'm wearing the mimi almond browns, you are good at identifying the lenses! :D haha

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis