Image Map

April 26, 2012

B.A.P(비에이피) - POWER

Just wanted to share their new MV!
*fangirls*


B.A.P(비에이피) - POWER M/V


I love all the members in here! They are lookin' finee~ Of course Bang Yong Guk, Himchan and Zelo top my list still :P The others are creeping up though!

I think the spray cans are creative and quite unique, incorporating the sounds to the rhythm, however, once it got to a certain point, I didn't feel it anymore. And baby boy Zelo, is rockin' the pink really well! But really. Urgg, why does Zelo have to be so young =.='' LOL

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit.... I kinda feel like a pedo noona with Zelo ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL my thoughts exactly, who knew this day would come!! haha

      Delete
    2. Haha I know!! ..its that the idols now seem to be debuting younger and younger lol... sigh... its just I'm getting old xD

      Delete

ShareThis