Image Map

March 15, 2012

Gyaru Eyemake *Popteen/Egg Inspired*

I mentioned in a post that I recently got myself some dramatic lower lashes that remind me of the eye that models in Popteen & Egg wear.

So I put together a little tutorial :3

The look:



NOTE: I love gyaru makeup and fashion however, I am not a gyaru.
So I am not pro at this style of makeup. In fact, I cannot even say that I am good at makeup because I am not a professional. So if there is any disagreement with anything in my tutorial, please do understand ^^ And like always, let me know of your thoughts for improvement as well!

Gyaru Eyemake Tutorial:
Makeup used:
Eyeshadow: bhcosmetics 88 Palette
Eyeliner: nyx super skinny felt, maybeline studio gel liner, revlon eyepencil
Lashes: daiso
Mascara: covergirl lashblast mascara

I tried putting all the photos together this time.. I don't know what to think of it though haha
Doing it this way takes 10x as long too D: but at least it has a pretty background x)
So tell me, do you prefer it this way? Or the previous way?

Of course, it should be more spaced out/larger/less crammed right? LOL what a fail x)
I was kind of rushed too, so I couldn't fix it up *tear*
But I guess the pictures could be self explanatory :P Save it and zoom in on it maybe? Sighhh I will work on it!

Still I would like to get your thoughts on this please ^^

More final look photos



Hope this was helpful!



4 comments:

  1. OMG. Giiiiirl your tutorial is FANTASTIC!! I'm on my phone and immediately saved your tutorial. I think it was really well done, and you have really good makeup skills! I didn't know about only applying mascara to the bottom middle lashes either! Great tip!!! Most tutorials I've seen say to blend your bottom lashes to the falsies, but it never looked right when I tried. This makes so much more sense haha. Where did you get the bottom lashes of you do t mind my asking? I've been tempted to pick up more Dolly Wink lashes, but really trying to cut back on spending since they're so pricey ;A; once I get myself a pair I'll try this out too! Thanks gain for a lovely tutorial! I actually love the way it's in one picture, just like in Ageha etc magazines! Well worth the effort <3 Now go do more tutorials ahhhhhh!!! :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I loved reading this!
      Thank you so much for liking it this much! x)And I figured that if the lower lashes were not going to be placed on the lashline, then there's no point in applying mascara entirely. As for lashes, it's from daiso babyyyy! haha
      I actually do not own any dollywink/jewerich/eyemazing/diamond lashes T^T But I definitely plan to get some in the future B) And yeah.. they are super pricey!
      I will go and make more then! Thanks :') haha Any ideas of what though??

      Delete
  2. Wow I wrote all that and forgot: you look MAD PRETTYYYYY!!! ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Thanks! *blush blush, shy shy* LOL

      Delete

ShareThis