Image Map

January 20, 2012

[Tutorial] Simple Smokey Eye

Hey everyone ^^ 

Here's a smokey eye tutorial for you! I didn't take any full faced shots today as I am kinda sick(I wanted to save you from having to see such a face xD I didn't even wear makeup to class today :P) But I wanted to make a post at least once a week... or else I might go missing from here again :X 
Yep, along with the snow, came the cold and sniffles D:

Hope you guys find it useful!

Final look


STEPS:

Start with a naked eye


 Apply a silver eyeshadow all over the eyelid

In the outer V, apply a dark shimmery black and blend towards the center

With a dark brown, blend the harsh edges. Apply a pearly beige eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone.

Line the upper eyelid according to your preference and shade in the outer lower eyelid with the shimmery black.

How it looks so far!

Line the entire lower lash line as shown.

Curl lashes and apply mascara.


Apply false lashes~

Daily Cross A type lashes, Daiso

I wore my EOS Adult Greys(J-203) for a final look photo ^^














Leave your comments and let me know what you think about the dashed lines I tried adding for the steps :) I'm trying to slowly improve on making tutorials, but with everything, you need time and my school doesn't give me that luxury >.> So feedback really helps!

That's all for this post!

3 comments:

  1. the lenses, lashes and makeup make your eyes look like hot stuff!! :D

    as for the dashed lines in your tutorial, those are good and I understood everything.

    hope you feel better soon <3

    http://www.dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your tutorials :D easy to follow~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! And I'm glad you think that!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis