Image Map

January 23, 2012

Health&Fitness: Update + Bodyrock.tv

So it's been a while since my "I Want to be... Skinny!?" post.

I used pictures of Korean celebrities in that post, but by no means are they the ONLY inspiration/goal.

THIS.


Now isn't that just as appealing?? I want. And I WILL get that. According to my own structure though, of course ^^

Anywho,
What have I been doing about that since then? Well, I have been able to stay away from overeating bread... I never planned to cut it off. Just limit my love for it xD Carbs are necessary, that's why! And anyone who think they can go on a no-carb diet will only screw themselves over a million times when they are "off" their diet..

So balance is a MUST.

Other than that, my eating habits have always been quite good :)
I get all my veggies, whole grains and protein and etc. I love food, so starving myself to lose weight will not ever be an issue :P But of course, my portions are reasonable.
However, I notice that I should consume more protein than I am now, it's essential for building and repairing muscle! And muscle burns more fat ;D

I'd say that this is a good representation of a balanced meal plate.

I can't say that I have noticed anything significant though, as it has only been a few weeks and I'm already at a healthy weight. But I do feel better not being tempted by those calorie-packed McDonald's muffins... (Which has roughly about 400calories in one btw)

Which brings me to pointing out a fact: On average, you would see results in 3 MONTHS of your progress. A little disheartening yes, but that just means you gotta work at it for at least that long right? haha

- - WORKOUT ROUTINE - -

I have always enjoyed exercising. If I don't, it just doesn't feel RIGHT. 

I incorporate cardio and weights(body and equipment) into my workouts. But there's a site that I have been following relatively closely for the past 2-3 years now. it's called 


Yes, it's free. AND it's for HOME-WORKOUTS. Which I love. I personally dislike going to the gyms. Unless I have another girl friend with me. The hosts are HOT and have amazing bodies(maybe a bit too muscular for me but nonetheless very fit and inspiring). The site delivers a workout each day and follow the HIIT regimen. Check it out.

I've always followed this site but never strictly worked on my diet. So the entire time I have been getting stronger, definitely, just not slimmer =.= rather, just maintaining my average figure. But as I've said, I'm changing all that. Plus, I'm going to Cali this summer... So that's HUGE motivation for me to improve haha

In addition to the site, I do other things as my own weighted exercise with reps. I have a weighted hula hoop from yeaaaars ago which I do as a habit now :P I have no idea if it ever worked but like I said, I'm  more on the curvy side.. so maybe it's thanks to that? Who knows. I also have a stair treadmill so I use that often as well. I use to jog each day but a year or two has past without me doing so, I suck at running now. I plan to get back into that though.

Well, that's it for this boring post xD

I leave you with a photo of my outfit today~

** On a side note, I am starting to manage a blog on behalf of LENSVILLAGE.COM here: LensVillage Blog. So if you guys love circle lens and anything connected to them, and would like to read me blabbing on about them, followwww >:D **

17 comments:

  1. Each type of diagram offers a handful of predefined formats.
    Significant lines must redrawn to become broader and the
    guidelines must then be erased. It won’t look to lengthy
    if there is plenty of white space between each thought.

    my website - how to draw anime

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm did it on a laptop, with a touchpad (which is terrible for using in Photoshop). The hand has infinite different positions, remember. Also using your spare hand, or even the hand you're drawing with (if you're trying to draw someone holding a pencil), as a reference is extremely helpful.

    my homepage ... how to draw anime

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even imagine how many productivity hours have been lost due to people coming into work under the influence of a sluggish hangover from drinking the night before. Alan Dicoustais a professional in Drug Testing and who possesses 3 years of experience in this field of Drug testing, and THC urine drug test. Monitor the spending habits of your teen and see how much money they are spending.

    Here is my blog how to pass a hair drug test naturally

    ReplyDelete
  4. The title, of course, should be the name of the website, so set it as appropriate based on the example below.
    Here is a basic guide to what you need to get a website up and running:.
    They are simple documents with minimal cross links
    between the different sections therefore making the document easy to read in a top-down sweep.


    Have a look at my webpage - how to make a website

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone loves it when people get together and share opinions.
    Great website, stick with it!

    Also visit my website eating-for-energy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your
    RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this site
    with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

    My weblog; asthma symptoms

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sometimes also known as trip protection insurance, which
    covers such scenarios as death or illness, strike, cruise company or airline
    bankruptcy. Passport America is a renownedcamping club that operates all over America,
     Mexico and Canada and provides themembers with limitless camping benefits.
    Adhere to all this advice and your passport photo should
    be a highly recognisable portrait of you.

    my page; how to get a passport in 2 weeks (howtogetapassporthq.org)

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all, unlike having to eat 6 times per day every day
    your training should only be done 1 time per day 3 days per week with
    at least one day of rest between training days. There are many good muscle building and weight gaining programs
    that you can buy and download from the internet.
    Eating based on your mood is not the path to healthy weight gain.


    my weblog ... how To Gain weight

    ReplyDelete
  9. It may be better understood and applied as
    consistency and repetition. A good landscape
    design not only will make your home look more attractive but will save you money, make your home a more comfortable place
    to live and expand your useful living space. Putting a plan into
    action will take time and effort, while using this software can
    make it much simpler to start.

    Here is my webpage :: landscape design phoenix (http://landscapedesignhq.org/)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like how many of us associate white lab coats with scientists.

    On the flat high of the figure, make 4 extending lines for the fingers.
    In 1996, Rajiv got the first opportunity to shoot a film, Army, with Mukul Anand.


    Here is my page ... how to draw a anime

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another available treatment option that can be done
    at home without a prescription is a topical ointment.
    This article may be freely reprinted or distributed in its entirety
    in any ezine, newsletter, blog or website. Click OK and wait
    a second or two for the effect to be applied.

    Feel free to surf to my site skin tags mouth - -

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thіs is а νerу goοd tip eѕpеcially to thosе fresh
    tο the blogospheге. Ѕhort but verу pгеcise info… Many thanks foг sharing thіs οnе.

    A muѕt гead pοst!

    Мy pаge - high fashion plus size clothing

    ReplyDelete
  13. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with helpful information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community can be grateful to you.

    My webpage - lower back pain left side (lowerbackpainrightsidehq.org)

    ReplyDelete
  14. magnificent points altogether, you just won a new reader.
    What could you recommend in regards to your put up that you simply
    made a few days in the past? Any certain?

    my web site - health insurance it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Download my free ebook "I've Found the Fountain of Youth- Let Me Show You Too. There are many good muscle building and weight gaining programs that you can buy and download from the internet. So if you are also struggling from the same problem then there are some useful tips for healthy weight gain and to put on some extra pounds on your body so as to help you to look a lot better.

    Here is my web page: how to gain weight quickly for women ()

    ReplyDelete
  16. which offers further advice and includes information on Bug Bombs as another method
    of control. You should also check the bed for any spots of blood from them biting the
    people that sleep in the bed. If you think you need a bed bug treatment, there are 7 things you need to know:.


    My webpage - how to get rid of bed bugs in the house [howtogetridofbedbugshq.org]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can your website be found on the first page of a search. If you're wondering how you can create a better website with the use of Joomla's
    built in SEO tools, this article is just what you're looking for. While they may not deliver the same wow factor as Flash, HTML sites load much faster and require less memory to operate.

    Feel free to surf to my web page ... Social Network Submission Backlinks Deals

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis