Image Map

August 31, 2011

[[5]] BB Creams Reviews.



L-R: NOPS Shining Triple, CARA White Light 3+, NOPS V-Line, NBI-5 SCI, Atom BB Cream

NOPS Shining Triple



Appearance: 
It's not called shining triple for nothing, this BB cream has sparkles integrated into the cream to give a shimmery finish. No need to add sparkles with this product. So if you like sparkles, then this would 
be for you but if not... forget it! (I don't mind the sparkles)
Color/blend: 
This bb cream leaves a smooth finish and blends pretty well with my skin tone. It does have the usual grey cast but as time goes by, it blends in with your natural skin tone .
Coverage: 
It has sheer coverage, but enough to get by as the lighter blemishes can be covered.
Oil or dry: Oil 
As I stated before in my Skin Routine Post, I have normal to dry skin. But I could feel that this cream leans more towards being oily. So this would work for those who's skin is more on the drier side. 

CARA White Light 3+
Appearance: 
It lives up to being called called WHITE light 3+! This BB cream would be ideal for those who are fair skinned or are looking for something to help them achieve the lighter skin look. It is a bit light for me though, otherwise, it is a good product(my mom loves it!)
Color/blend: 
As I said, it is quite light, it blends quite well but if you are more than two shades darker than this then it wouldn't be a good match. If you are a pro at blending though, this BB cream shouldn't be a problem, just don't make the common mistake of having a white face paired with a tanned neck "orz
Coverage: 
Similar to the first BB cream above, this product gives light coverage but does a slightly better job at concealing blemishes.
Oil or dry: Dry
My mom has dry skin and I tell her that I can sometimes see how flaky the cream can get but she loves it too much to do anything about it... I guess she doesn't really moisturize her face well before applying it >.> So if you are planning to purchase this, make sure you don't have dry skin!

NOPS V-Line
Note: this BB cream doesn't really give you a V-line, sure it can help tighten your skin in your jaw area(I didn't notice any change though) but really? Don't fall for things like this. Only diet and exercise can help you achieve a slimmer face.
Appearance: 
This BB cream leaves a smooth matte finish, no powder necessary.
Color/blend: 
It blends well with my skin tone and I guess it is because the cream matches well with those who aren't fair nor tanned. Very... neutral in terms of color?
Coverage: 
It could be better =.='' But I have used it for so long and plan to just finish it off. The coverage is minimal and I really don't mind since I don't get much acne but this bb cream really disappoints me in this area. 
Oil or dry: Dry
I need to make sure my face is really moisturized before using this product.

NBI-5 SCI
Appearance: 
YUSS, it's white! but it slowly changes colors as you continue to blend it. It needs a finishing powder to create the matte look though. 
Color/blend: 
It would be best if you were more tanned to use this! So if you like the tanned look, this would be good. I don't like myself being tanned though so three stars is what I rate it. I'd have to say that this BB cream blends very well though. 
Coverage: 
I've got to say, the coverage of this cream is really good. It even covered up my under eye areas!
Oil or dry: Dry
Moisturizer is needed... even if your skin may be oily!

Atom BB Cream
Note: A Korean friend of mine said that this BB cream is expensive in Korea(about $50 for a tube) but I had no idea as I got only for $20. No wonder why it works so well ^^" haha
Appearance: 
A powder is needed for this BB cream if a matte look is desired. On another note though, this cream leaves a smooth finish, giving off a "dewy" look.
Color/blend: 
I can say that this cream works well will many different skin tones. I am average while my friend who uses this is more fair than the average Korean. Yet the BB cream blends well with both our skin tones.
Coverage: 
Coverage is good, concealer isn't needed if you have minor blemishes. It also could cover up redder areas as well.
Oil or dry: Oil to neutral
I cannot say much more than this. But if I had to say, this cream is more oily than dry.

In the pictures below, the BB creams are modeled in the same order as the beginning picture:
L-R: NOPS Shining Triple, CARA White Light 3+, NOPS V-Line, NBI-5 SCI, Atom BB Cream
right out of the tubes
one swipe
slightly blended
*All BB creams, when completely blended, match well with my skin. However, only the CARA White Light 3+ and NBI-5 SCI are slightly more noticeable


6 comments:

  1. Hello ~ I was wondering where you bought your NBI-5 BB cream?? I've been looking everywhere for it.:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, it was a long time ago when I got this. There was a the Face Shop nearby my place that had this in stock but the store closed down. I couldn't find this bb cream ever since :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as
    long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
    My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors
    would certainly benefit from some of the information you present
    here. Please let me know if this okay with you.
    Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to visit my homepage ... Lifecell Wrinkle Reducer
    my web site - www.janetmedia.com/jtv/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=CoryHDI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am fine with that :) Thanks for asking!
      I‘m glad to know that you find the information useful!

      Delete
  4. This is my first time pay a visit at here and i
    am truly happy to read everthing at alone place.


    Look into my blog Wrinkle Cream Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. I leave a leave a response each time I appreciate a article on a
    site or I have something to add to the conversation.
    It's a result of the fire displayed in the article I looked at. And on this post "[[5]] BB Creams Reviews.". I was actually moved enough to post a comment :) I do have some questions for you if it's allright.

    Is it just me or does it give the impression like some of these remarks come across
    like they are written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if
    you are posting on additional social sites, I would like to follow you.
    Would you list all of all your communal pages like your twitter feed, Facebook
    page or linkedin profile?

    My weblog; Best Anti Aging Cream

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis